Join Our Speakers and Attendees
The Metrics and Materiality for EHS & Sustainability Reporting conference brings together EHS & sustainability managers from a variety of industries to share case studies and surprising lessons learned from leading companies. While each industry is unique, all share universal challenges as they work to implement their environmental goals. Our speakers and attendees will help bring clarity and solutions for your toughest environmental problems.
Meet our Speakers
- Gretchen Digby, Director, Global Sustainability Programs; Ingersoll-Rand Inc. (Bio)
- Holly Emerson, Senior Analyst; Ingersoll-Rand Inc. (Bio)
- Kym Fawcett, Manager, Safety & Social Responsibility; Enerplus Corp.
- Taylor Gelsinger, Research Analyst; NAEM
- Billy Grayson, Program Director; Electronic Industry Citzenship Coalition (Bio)
- Veli Ivanova, Global Sustainability Practice Director; CH2M HILL Inc. (Bio)
- Marcus Krembs, Senior HSE Specialist, Corporate Responsibility and Climate Change; Newfield Exploration Co. (Bio)
- David Lapinski, EHS Associate Director; Bristol-Myers Squibb (Bio)
- Sonrisa Lucero, Sustainability Strategist; City and County of Denver (Bio)
- Deb Martin, Manager, Stakeholder Engagement; SASB (Bio)
- Nick Martin, Sustainability Practice Lead and Senior Consultant; Antea Group (Bio)
- Michael Muyot, President; CRD Analytics (Bio)
- Sandy Nessing, Managing Director, Sustainability & ESH Strategy & Design; American Electric Power Co. Inc. (Bio)
- Gary Niekerk, Director, Global Citizenship; Intel Corp. (Bio)
- Thomas Reeve, Executive VP & General Counsel; Gates Corp.
- Hector Rodriguez, Global Director EHS and Sustainability; Biogen Idec Inc. (Bio)
- Nicole Roseberry, Senior Environmental Specialist; Abbott Laboratories (Bio)
- Brian Schoening, greeNG Sustainability Analyst; Northrop Grumman Corp. (Bio)
- Mark A. Serwinowski, President; MetaVu (Bio)
- Jessica Smith, Corporate Sustainability Manager; Lockheed Martin Corp. (Bio)
Interested in speaking?
Are you an EHS or leader with a case study to share? Contact Ray Long, Program Manager at (202) 986-6616 to learn about speaking opportunities.